In corporate comms and marketing, finding the right website copywriter can be a challenge.
Yes, you want an engaging and persuasive writer – but you also want someone with the ability and experience to write simply about complex themes.
As an ex-journalist with national newspaper experience, I’m a good choice for website copywriting on a range of technical topics, including sustainability, healthcare, finance, and technology.
Before putting pen to paper, I seek to understand you, your business, and the stakeholder needs you’re trying to meet.
I then write copy that engages stakeholders, rewards their attention, and where necessary, directs them to specific calls to action – to help you meet your business goals.Start work on your corporate website
When I create digital copy, I can help design your stakeholder’s journey through your website. I do this by:
• Understanding how content fits into your communications plan
• Engaging your readers’ attention
• Guiding readers through to the action you want them to take.
For the largest organisations, SEO isn’t always the highest priority – but optimising copy for digital is still good practice.
That’s why I use a range of techniques to help optimise copy for digital formats. These include:
• On-page SEO (for example, well written meta descriptions) to help people find the content they need via search engines
• Signposting and cross-referencing to guide readers through your site
• Writing with mobile devices in mind.